View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:30 PM
CharlotteO

Default Quilts for some lovely ladies.

I recently took my 90 year old mother to visit the 4 remaining members of her family.
The others are younger than she is, but not by much. We spent a few days with these two, so I made them a snuggly lap quilt for them. Aunt Jean is a vivacious, petite sweet little lady and this is her quilt. These were some lovely floral prints I had that mixed quite nicely with the pink I had. [ATTACH=CONFIG]452419[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]452420[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]452421[/ATTACH]

Aunt Nancy is a lovely gracious lady that is as sweet as she can be. Hopefully this quilt will warm her or her heart this winter. This was a jelly roll I had that turned out quite pretty mixed with the white.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]452422[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]452424[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]452423[/ATTACH]

I hope both of these much loved ladies enjoy these quilts. The names on the quilt labels are my sisters, without whose help and encouragement, I would not be quilting at all, so thank you dear sisters for all of your help, teaching, encouragement, and fun and giggles along the way.

Thanks for looking at my quilts, hope you enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails aj1.jpg   aj2.jpg   aj3.jpg   an1.jpg   an3.jpg  

an2.jpg