View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:29 AM
kiffie2413

Lauriejo,
I hear ya on waiting to have grandkids for a bit...our son was 28 in July, had bought his house right after he graduated college...What's funny is I used to think I hope he waits to settle down until he's thru with college..well, he graduated college, he has a great job, he bought his house...so then I would tease him that I was going to be my own grandma since it appeared I would never be anyone elses...he would come back at me with, "I know, now when I am thinking about asking a girl out, I am going to see if they have grandkids instead of kids as OLD as I am getting!". Did I mention he has a smarty arty sense of humor just like mine, and dh's??!!...LOL

That sparkly pine cone fabric in the center is the exact same one I included in the 2 pkgs I sent out to my swapees this month. You are so right, it is a lovely fabric! I have yardage of it, or I am not sure I would have shared it...kidding, kidding..I would have, if only because Santa is watching us this time of year, eh??!! Love all of the ones you received, too...
Kif
PS The snowman fabric IS darling! It is sparkly, too..matter of fact, all but the penguins and the Church snow scenes are sparkly. My partner really outdid herself this month!

Last edited by kiffie2413; 12-20-2013 at 04:36 AM.