Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 AM
QuilterMomma

Well the more I have read here the happier I am because, praise be to the Lord, I am sticking to my plan! the exercise is still being worked on as a habit, but I am down another pound this week. had a couple of bad days eating the cookies on counter at 1 in the morning, but controlled the amount of intake, that was Tuesday. so that is a total of seven so far this month. Oh I want those batiks. Over Christmas will be a bit harder because we are on vacation down south. Eating habits need to be maintained for sure. Will get lots of exercise by the walking and touring. No sewing so will be up moving and two swimming pools to indulge in pool exercise. yep, those batiks are mine this time. I am claiming them. Motivation motivation motivation.
Now that I am over myself there, here are some photos of my completions for the week. the last of them went in the mail today and will be there before Christmas. I am thrilled with them. Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I did get the pillow case done on Wednesday, but did not photo yet so will when she opens it. She is going to love the men. the tutorials were helpful. I appreciate the input. I know, they are easy but still, i am slow.
The GFG and SBS were done for a customer with custom quilting. They are so pretty and each took about 10 hours to do. Just thought to share.
The dress quilt is for my niece. All from my stash except the pink background. IT is so cute. did custom quilting on it which took more time, but so worth the result.
The skirt is the fourth I have done so far this month. Wonderful pattern from the wedge ruler. Love the fabrics in this one.
The Christmas quilt is from the block exchange. All the other fabric is from my stash, including the backing. I loved the back of the quilt so much. I have it perfectly centered, wow to me. I am glad, not always easy to square up your backs likethat, plus floated my quilt on the frame to quilt it. Quilted iwth a loopy meander and used signatured candy cane thread.
The embroidery designs are from Embroidery Library. Love the harley santa and mrs, but three hours each and 30 thread color changes. I was starting to go mad. Had to quit one night because I could not see to thread the needle. I need to learn a bit more on stabilizers but will work for now.
No more chicken here, I get the whole weekend without any kids home and just me and hubby. Going to be fun. No, not even sewing, at least I think, machine is going in for its annual cleaning. It needs it for sure.
Attached Thumbnails back-quilt.jpeg   back-pretty-dress.jpeg   butter-fly-emb.jpeg   block-exchange-quilt.jpg   close-up-heart-dress.jpeg  

gfg.jpeg   pretty-dresses.jpeg   sbs.jpeg   towels.jpeg   twoels.jpeg