Old 12-20-2013, 12:24 PM
deranged_damsel

Hello All GLAD to see everyone I am at the Wifi Hotspot "McDonalds" just dying to get online and chat with you ladies! the fellow that came out to fix our internet took the antenna with him when he left! so we went from bad connection to NO connection.... not to happy about it and he wont be back to fix it until the 30th.

I have to be quick here I guess... and get all the importants down hopefully. YES!!! I will post pics of MBs, I DID get my Dec block sewn but not mailed, I think I will wait a few days before venturing to the post office

I DID order fabric, book, for to do a DearJane... after being really down again this last week I have been thinking about doing a special twist on it. QuiltE called it a "20yr Quilt" I dont know if that is how long it will take me... but Im willing to try. and see where the journey takes me. I want to write a journal entry with each block, with how I feel physically and emotionally, living with Chronic Epstein Barr. eventually I want to make 4 smaller quilts, one for each of my kids, I want them to KNOW without a doubt that their mother LOVES them. if im here to SAY it to them... or if im not, a quilt can say it for me... Quilts are LOVE.

and the GOOD news I woke up to the sound of dripping! YAY! it is finally above the freezing mark it took two and a half weeks... and it SURE is welcome!!!

Love to all of my Dear Quilt Ladies! may you have a wonderful season!