View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:30 PM
YukonViv

Default Christmas with Kaffe Fassett

Yay me! LOL.

I am having a wonderful last day of work (before two weeks holiday!). I am fortunate to work with a lovely group of people, a couple of whom have been friends for years and who I stitch and quilt with!

Unbeknownst to each other, two of my friends purchased each a quilt kit from the latest Kaffe Fassett book, Quilt Grandeur!

One isn't a quilter, but really enjoyed looking at the book when I bought it a couple of months back. She chose the Mirror Squares quilt. (actually, I'm her assistant as well as we've developed a friendship, so while the gift was extravagant, she is and has been very generous to me) I was blown away that she would seek it out and pick one she thought I would love. And I do!!!

The other, I taught to quilt and she has already made her own Kaffe Fassett quilt. She got me the cover quilt kit, Espania. She got one for herself and she put a wonderful little label on it that it'll be our first new project in 2014. We live close by each other and get together about once a month to sit and sew for a day. I can't wait!!!!

Well I'm done, I need nothing else for Christmas!!!!