View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Elisabrat

wow quilting that would be one big challenge for sure! glad Jaba figured out the math of using it which is marvelous now those little blocks shown as centers that top one.. wow love those colors and the ribbon effect reminds me of the wonderful Jinny Beyer fabric that is out there.. rich color saturated. could be terrific when done! and we all end up with something to quilt and keep or give. its a grand deal if you think about it

today made two ugly sweater things. One has a deer, red nose UMMM, in crosshair marks. oh DEER! and the other is a trophy, Rudolph head, with the words : RUDOLF underneath.. GOT'EM I know terrible but its for a party at the boss's house. My DH sells guns at his store. so hunting is sorta a big thing there.. worst part? I have to wear one of those suckers. now to make them uglier with sparkle and beads and pom poms oh joy. might even sew a bunch of that shiny string you pack into gift bags? well I have a lot of red, could stitch it on like a fringe.. work but well its only time. Then Sunday I have to back a rum cake and a chocolate coconut almond joy cookie for the party. appears one of the young girls cant and bat eyed my man into making hers too. sigh.