Old 12-21-2013, 05:11 AM
Elisabrat

I need to photo my what I call scraps a bunch of organized by color piles all less than a f4 for the most part just left overs that I am dying to put to work soon so I can get rid of them. They keep flopping over they are too tall for their bases to hold up. think I have a full quilt or two in those. then we get to the f4 collection, one whole four drawer free standing container and then there is the large box with about 50 more inside all my green brown and rusty colors way too many for one person to own. the next year I plan to kill all of them. ok that wont happen. I plan to use at least half of them so I can get it to a reasonable number and reduce those scrappy stacks by half also. This is my quilty goal for the next year. Put together ufo's. what are you planning for the new year? I know there is a fabric moratorium and a ufo group in another category wondering if we could have a CHECK IT OUT! LOOK what I made with my stash this year lol posting here.. sharing what we have ufo like trades and all love encouraging each other, seeing the creative uses of scraps.