View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 06:45 AM
jaba

Thanks dabbler I love them. Bill made me one to put downstairs too so I can hang the quilt tops on it that need to be quilted. Long arm is downstairs so will make it really handy. For that matter my whole sewing area is downstairs and I take up practically the whole basement. At least I'm using it that's for sure.
Been cleaning out and throwing for the last 2 days and will do it again today. So much stuff that I use to do and don't anymore and tupperware type containers and small kitchen appliances, I have 3 of everything. Only need 1 since we sold the cabin and the house in Denver. 3 truckloads so far to the second hand store, lots of just garbage, trading mamahauser x-stitch supplies for a storm at sea quilt (I can't do pp at all) items for miss brat that she had to leave behind in her move here and several kits that I need to sell on this board. I actually have a big closet now that I can find something in and cupboards that I can tell what's in the pantry. Better get to sorting again, check in later.