View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I finally got around to putting my doll quilts up. They were going to go in the living room where the walls are country blue but I want to put up Christmas decorations today so I decided to brighten up my bathroom. It is seen from the kitchen so we see them all the time. It really adds a punch of color to my white bathroom! My DH and I compromised when I painted. I love color and my living room is a country blue and my kitchen is a 1950s red so I promised him I would paint the bathroom white. But I hate white so I am so pleased to be able to add some color! He doesn't dislike it. He likes the quilts but thought I should have made more of an effort to clean the cobwebs!! LOL ( I did clean them after he saw the display!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I took pics of the quilts and then a pic of the wall to the right and then a pic where I was standing in the kitchen so you can see the whole effect we see when we go into the kitchen.

I love it! I also added one of my favorite angels in the middle for a little more interest.

I had to hang Rachael's over the spots that need a paint touch up. I need to get those spots painted. I pulled a shelf unit out when we got the washer / dryer this summer and I just keep putting off doing the touch up.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-10298.jpe   attachment-10589.jpe   attachment-11049.jpe