Old 12-22-2013, 06:02 AM
gardnergal970

Jan...your Rosie's are beautiful. I'm so glad that you and S16 are becoming friends and now you will have a lot more hours to spend with her!
Mirabelle...batteries do recharge if given enough time. Now is the time to pull out a good book and enjoy the creativity of reading. Do you have a favorite author or book series? I haven't been reading a lot recently but I have enjoyed Beverly Lewis books about the Amish culture which has led me to several other authors about Amish as well. While fiction can never portray how life is really lived, it's interesting to take a peek.
Dubib...hope your breathing returns to normal soon. Rest and tea!
DD...anything chronic changes life. I'm glad that you haven't stopped living though. Some people do and the rest of the world misses the beauty they could bring. Thanks for the beauty that you share with us.
Thanks for the MB compliments. I had planned Hexies for QuiltE but the final result wasn't what I expected but after the work, I sent it anyway. Glad you like it, QuiltE. We had heavy rain yesterday but thankfully it didn't freeze. Today is gray and windy and turning much colder. I did get a start on my appliqué. The center is a pp compass block so nothing new yet. Need to trace the pattern on the background fabric next so I can attach it.
Have a good day all!