Old 12-22-2013, 08:25 AM
QuilterMomma

I now have to do some baking and the element went out in the oven last night after I made my spritz cookies. They don't look very nice because my cookie spritzer is not working or the batter was not right, I don't know. Have not made them for a couple of years since my favorite cookie spritzer maker broke.
I have two batches of sour cream cookies in fridge with the cream cheese cresents made up and chilling, now to do divinity, toffee nut bars, thumbprints, and whatever else the DH thinks we need on our cookie plates we hand out to neighbors every year for Christmas. I must say, it feels good this year to be able to do the baking. Been a couple years since I could actually stand and work long enough to do it. The kids have done it the last couple of years. Praise the Lord for the back surgery in April, I am actually able to keep up again.
That is ok CindyA I certainly don't mind you not getting the batiks, I can handle it for you. LOL
Nice T-shirt quilt. Keep up the great work. You are mastering that type of quilt girl.