Old 12-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Gerbie

Sorry and not meaning to attack you timblebug6000, but I agree with Nessie, I have a couple of friends that I emailed on a regular basis, but finally tired of everything that I emailed being checked out on Snopes. I would always receive a reply about what was on Snopes and that I needed to always check with Snopes to be sure I was correct. I no longer email these folks, due to being constantly reminded that I needed to check with Snopes. One individual who is a local in my area, not only did this to me with her emails, but to another friend, needless to say neither of us email this person anymore.Not saying that everything is always correct, but sometimes these so called "Experts" are not always correct.
I have heard the part of the story about May, but not all of it. I did know that Gene Autry made the song a big hit when I was a small child- now am I telling my age or what. lol.
Wishing everyone a Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas, and yes we need to remember the reason for celebrating this beautiful Day.