View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:43 PM
rfbrazell

Default Where did you get the Pattern

Where did you get the pattern for the Wreath you did. Out of this world. You can not say you are a beginner anymore. It was awesome my friend.
Stay warm and keep the Bow-Wows warm.
Merry Christmas Blessings
R

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief View Post
Hello everyone - hope all is well and everyone is warm and comfortable. We are in the deep freeze in Mid-Michigan, but what is worse is we are covered with ice. We had about 8" of snow on the ground and then we received a misty rain that covered everything with a thick coating of ice. Getting to and from the barn is a real experience and when the dogs go with me they don't even take off running like normal. This is the second consecutive day I am leaving the horses in the barn, their snow-packed paddock is iced over and I'm so afraid of them breaking legs. So part of yesterday I made 2 microwave bowl holders to give to a sweet lady who is a cashier at my local grocery. Her only family is her mom that lives with her, mom has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I picked up a couple of nice deep Carelle bowls at Walmart thinking they would be more spill proof for an elderly lady. I think everyone should have something from Santa under their tree.

Today, after routine vacuuming up the dog hair, I think I will straighten up all the fabrics I have been using and organize my fabric cupboard!