View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Elisabrat

Sauki1 sent me two beautiful pinwheel blocks. I love pinwheels and its so nice to have a pair to put in the quilt top it will help even things up a bit.. different colors same block. Love them. Love the card also that the dogs sent too lol they are so cute in their holiday gear. I had to share the pic as well, its not every day that I get a card from dogs. IN fact I received two dog cards this year amazing how good at signing them they are I am just amazed with the quality of the blocks that are made and posted. wow what a talented group of quilters!

I am sorry for your loss. There is no good day to lose someone you love so much. I am glad you have each other to lean on in hard days to come. I am also sad to hear about people in the hospital, people with no one.. it is so heart wrenching. Retiredfirechief your always a wonder, always reaching out. You set such a wonderful example for the rest of us. I hope your barn defrosts soon. We have snow (you can have it) might get a bit more (you can have that too) and ice cold winds*definitely sharing that stuff.. I will remain nice and warm in my little apartment. We will share a steak for dinner and have a peaceful time. Between all the many phone calls. We have five kids between us, and four grandchildren. I am thinking we will be all talked out by the end of the holiday. Oh yes three sisters on my side and three brothers on his. phew I am tired talking already lol. Santa's grumpies are still watching you to make sure you good so you best be good for at least two more days

[ATTACH=CONFIG]453040[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]453041[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1528631_754957737851728_1746971581_n.jpg   1510564_754957707851731_9561796_n.jpg