View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Elisabrat

ok ok wait a minute your old enough for an "adult community" is that like triple x rated? if so skip it cause that aint so hot after all wonder what they do in those places anywhooo .. ok my mother in law is in one and loves it. She quilts with the group, is in tap dance with them, oh yes and dad goes golfing all the time with the crew.. they keep busier than when she was living outside one. Go figure. Me however.. I qualify as I am a gimp suppose I could just pack my stuff up and go move into a home now. what? they wouldn't take me? really? oh not cause I am a gimp just a bit too disruptive. Shoot. no golfing for me (in the snow now wouldn't that be a challenge)..

glad that the quilt got to you, double phew. happy to hear your thinking of my quilt. I am still looking at Teresa's and wishing I had some of that moda fabric. What I bought is moda but not the line you started with. Now to make it work like magic. um.. yeah like magic. lol. You are so right Sandy sometimes you are in the mood to do something and other times oh heck no. I will do something amazing of course (laugh girls laugh) and you will be so enamored of it that you will ask me to do another round and another.. in which case I will reply. nope. lol one round of amazing things is about all anyone can take.

here is a pic of the kitty that was in this black and white quilt I saw. I saved it because well thought it might make an easy cut out to use as an applique one day Sandy. [ATTACH=CONFIG]453042[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1479408_752571198090382_1525292987_n.jpg