Thread: Star Quilt help
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:05 PM
quiltingbee12

Hi,

My mom wants a quilt for her bed, which is a king size quilt. She loves the color blue, and we are working on deciding on a pattern. I already have batting, and am going to buy a backing in the next few months. She wants a pattern that is stars, with a light to dark/shaded blue background. Any ideas? She has liked one pattern in Easy Scrap quilts by Leisure Arts, that had gradiation, with stars in it, and there was also a Jinny Beyer pattern that was greens & Purples that had different stars in it.
Those are examples. I want it to be something very nice for her, as I don't want to make more then one quilt! Any pattern ideas would be great.

If it could use scraps, less then a fq, that would be great, as that is what I have.

On a side note, A while ago, I got blue fabric from this group, as I didn't have enough to make her quilt. I never thanked everyone, as I was so overwhemled with the response. I am going to sit down and thank everyone as soon as I can, as I feel really bad about not thanking everyone.