Old 12-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

I would definitely call! Were you getting parts monthly?? They probably hope you don't notice ....do you think they 'assume' you would get right down to making those blocks when the BOM kits arrive and therefore not notice the larger pieces as they arrived and not be like the majority of us UFOr's who like to fondle and admire the fabric for a few weeks..months....years before we get down to the task of putting them together

ssorry ladies - this probably doesnt make any sense at all - the cold I had right after Thanksgiving has knocked me down for round two as of last night! At least I got to enjoy our Christmas.

Kendra - mine is CW as well. I must have enough fabrics for over a dozen CW quilts - crazy because I started buying huge pieces before I realized that you rarely used more than 2 charm square size pieces of a print per block. When I went to PIQF last October I found a vendor who sells online and carries tons of CW fabrics in layer cakes, jelly rolls and charms. The vendor - Lancaster Traditional out of Conestoga, PA sells online at <cite class="vurls">www.quilts123.com. I would check them out</cite>... They even sell narrow border fabric strips that are about 7yd long! I think I remember them having 10" layer cakes of 40-something non repeats at $30-40. That's 40 blocks worth! There were several different ones - also charm stacks with a hundred or so can't remember if there were two or one of each but I do remember thinking this would have been a far more reasonable approach to my CW fabric collection for Jane.