Old 12-27-2013, 08:50 PM
cricket_iscute

Originally Posted by snowrose View Post
Good Morning quiltingcandy,

Thank you so much for the detailed information and encouragement. Since I last quilted have experienced three hand surgeries and believe owning a Go Cutter would ease the cutting preparation for quilting. It has been too long since I've created with fabric, and ready to resume that connection. Look forward to "seeing" you online. Happy Quilting! Smiles, snowrose
Snowrose, I have the Accuquilt GO and love it. I have not had it for long. It's expensive with the dies, but saves time and work. BTW, you asked what dies to get at the start. There is an entire set of dies for 12 inch blocks. I recommend that set. They all work together. I got them and don't regret it. You can do a lot with those. Look around the internet as sometimes they are on sale. You can get good information on accuquilt.com but not necessarily the best prices. Other places are sewforless.com, nancysnotions.com, allbrands.com, joann.com, and more.

Just be sure, especially given your hand surgery, that you look for the new cutter in the box with pictures of Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims on it. This is important because Accuquilt redid the handle and, specifically, ball bearings in that one and it is much easier to use.

Cricket