Old 12-28-2013, 09:27 AM
tlambing

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
I'm going to lurk for a bit on this swap. I'm just finally getting back to the point I don't hurt 24/7, so I doubt I'll be able to join. Last night I repaired a couple blankets for a friend and must admit it was so nice to sit in front of my sewing machine again. I'm going to try to finish mom-6's runner today from the last swap. She's been so patient with me, and I'm so thankful. I never knew that starting on Humira would make me hurt so much before it got better. I still have trouble gripping with my dominant (left) hand, so cutting is a challenge, but the straight stitches last night where I only had to guide the fabric through the machine made me feel useful again and give me hope that I'll be back at it in no time. None of my sewn gifts were made for Christmas though, and for that I feel horrible. The people that are most important know what I've been dealing with though, and there's no hard feelings. I feel fortunate to have such understanding friends.
I surely hope you're feeling better soon. I can't imagine what you're going through. I know that your friends and family certainly understand what's going on. My best wishes to you, that you will be pain free soon.