Thread: Tablets
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 12:21 PM
madamekelly

I bought an iMac years ago that I still use regularly, bought a Sony ereader that I gave to a new home because reading books on it was difficult for me due to eyesight problems, (seizure disorder) and then wanted a tablet instead. In my research, I found that if I wanted it to work with my iMac, it had to be an IPad, so that is what I have now. The IPad does have problems on some sites, (youtube has few IPad compatible videos, and Facebook is really abbreviated on the tablet) so for those sites I use the IMac. I love the portability of the tablet, and when we travel, I can use public wifi to find directions. DH loves to play games on the tablet but just got his own computer for Christmas, (Microsoft ) so his and mine will not play together but he is learning to use his own now. I can read books on the iPad, play games, surf the 'net, read email, take and alter pictures, post anything I chose to use. Apps are low cost or free, and if I need a reminder, it does that too. I just pray it never needs replacing, how will I live until I get a new one????! Lol!

Last edited by madamekelly; 12-28-2013 at 12:26 PM.