Old 12-28-2013, 02:29 PM
quiltnmom

Default Help Needed: Advise for storage and organization.

My DD has gotten her "big girl job" and moved 9 hours away. Sad that she is so far away but happy that I can use her room as my sewing/quilting area. It is a blank slate pretty much. Need any advice possible on what to do with it. It is small and unfortunately the bed must stay. My parents always told me I would always have a place to stay and I am doing the same for my daughter. The younger daughter hopefully will be going to college in another year or so and I will move across the hall and occupy her room but until then, this is the room I have. My husband is working on building a cabinet for my sewing machine and serger so that will help but I am afraid that it is going to be so big that it will overpower the room. I do have room that I can move the bed on the wall where the machines are move the machines to the opposite wall, but not sure if that will solve anything.
Attached Thumbnails doorway.jpg   facing-machines-front-bed.jpg   facing-bed-front-machines.jpg   closet.jpg   cabinet-dh-building.jpg