Old 12-28-2013, 03:01 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW ... so good to see you back and now time for you to have that long winter's nap to recover! I'm thinking your DDIL must be coming along nicely, or else you would not be back home.

JanieW and GrannyQ .. great block! I always like that block and the fabrics you have chosen work well with it. You had a very good reason for yours not being posted for us.

Anael ... so talented with your DJ and Paint display! I have no clue how to do that! I spotted my favourite polka dotted one! Oh yes, you can use your crock for lasagna .... and then I freeze the surplus in single portions!

JanRN ... so does that inspire you to plug on with DJ ... I think we can both pick out a lot of non-appliques and y's!

JeanieG ... I learned years ago, that the best lasagna was a frozen store bought! However, I do have a crockpot one that I quite like ... and not quite so hard work as the traditional ones!

QNSue ... the mail takes longer at this time of the year, especially with the extra days the Post Office is closed. In JanRNs defence, I believe that she did post every block as she received it. For some, it is not so easy to do the group shot because of space. Please be patient! Many of us kept a file of the blocks, and added each new block, so we could see the previous ones together. It has been very helpful to me when I went to make a MB, to try to coordinate mine with the ones each person already had received ... I did not need the group shot.

Just did tree removal ...... had some large branches some down today, right where I pull in with my truck, and then back into the garage. Plus, needed to be removed before a snowfall, and my neigbhour came with the tractor and snowblower. Now, oh my aching back!