Old 12-28-2013, 05:21 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thank you, Jeanie. I appreciate you taking the time to paste it into the PC site. If my SIL ever visits us again, I shall make it for her. In my fantasy dream, all the PCer's come here to visit in reality instead of the virtual RV...yep, I know its a dream, but not a nightmare at all. I hope Honchey is right, and we can continue to meet here on site, because I feel rich and empowered knowing all the wonderful PCers here on site.

JanRN, if you need the space for your dog right now, that is a good decision...he, I am sure, has given you lots of love over the years. I raised puppies and sold them, but not just for money. It was important to me that they all got a good loving home. Now, I have adopted nine cats, outside cats, but they come into the garage that is heated, and keep the mice out of the garage and house. My DS lives in a two story house with seven cats and five dogs 'cause his love of his life rescues Pit Bull Dogs and others, and keeps her children all over twenty five at home with them. The youngest now has a love of his life, and she just gave birth to a baby girl...all live in, of course and depend upon our DS to support all of them. I guess he is very happy or he would not put up with all that and that is his choice with his life. My dh told him we were coming down at Christmas time to move in with him....just to joke with him. We know there is no room at that inn (home). LOL!

I will repeat myself: It is the receiver who makes the decision to show or not show the MB and the MB with the family they have received. Those who share, thank you. It is an individual right on their decision. We enjoy everyone on this trail ride and respect their wishes. That is the bottom line here and I am happy with it.