Old 12-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I got called into work today and will be going in tomorrow.. Monday is still a ??? for now.. I wore my compression stockings and even with the glue they were still creeping down my legs...when I got home they were around my knees...How funny is that!!!

I have to apologize to all of you...I am so guilty of not posting MB's not because I don't want to.. it's because my brain & memory has turned to mush...I put the MB in a place where I hope to remember... when I go to get it it's not there.. then I find it & can't find the others that belong with it.. It's a vicious circle without end...

A very dear cousin of mine passed a day after Christmas and find out the family wanted no one else to know about it...no notification, no service, no funeral, no obituary...Nothing...needless to say I'm extremely upset about it...No obit??? that's like you never existed... no everything thing else is a very personal decision but no obituary????
as you can see I'm fuming!!!
It's good to see some that haven't been around...We all get so busy and I think we should have taken a Holiday break with the MB's. We did it with the other trips..
I have to post some info on the Spike thread so I will leave for now....Later, H.