View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 06:34 AM
DustysMomma

Brat, trading doesn't count as adding because you're not getting more stash. I'm still trying to sort out my box from the stash trade swap & get it put away. I'm so funny about keeping things together that I obtain together. That's one of my little OCD things. They don't have to match or be related for me to want to keep them together. I'm just weird like that. My little dresser is overloaded though. I think I need a new system. I started out with things I bought & were keeping together as projects in the bottom drawer, heavy fabrics in the drawer above that, kids/fun fabrics above that, theme fabrics (travel, cooking, etc) in the drawer above that, anything else in the drawer above that, then solids in the top drawer. A couple of the drawers are screaming for help though, because they're overloaded. The box on top of the drawers is still full. The overflow is still in a pile next to it.

So here I am with 2 stacked Rubbermaid 3-drawer dressers, and in need of a new stashing or sorting system. Any suggestions will be welcome.