View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Elisabrat

I feel you on losing the cheese.. I too love it. but here it is.. I am on dialysis. lots of no no foods dairy being one. dry dairy is ok like parmesan, swiss and then randomly cream cheese are ok in small amounts. Makes one crave cheddar or brie instantly. I do allow however like two teaspoons of feta or so couple times a month. that's it. no ice cream, no pudding, no yogurts. I am not starving however. I eat as much fruit as I am allowed, as much raw veggies for snacks there are things you can.. switch for now til you find out if its the dairy or not.. then you learn to enjoy or shall I say embrace your new you and nope it doesn't lead to smaller pants unfortunately. darn it all!

I hit my ufos today. I am so proud of me! lol found 8 quilts needing sashing sigh, took one of the quilts I had half quilted horribly I add, and took all the stitching of the quilting out. took 3 hours. I will have it professionally quilted and be happy with it then I took a finished top which I had slammed dunked horribly together and well it was never going to be quilted unless I did it right. So.. 7 hours later I had all the sashing removed, the tiny threads picked and its new and ready to be put together again in a fashion that I would be proud of gifting. Lesson to self: never work on something your not into or you will be doing this again and again. I hope never to do this again. It was a truly unfun day and darned my finger tips hurt from all that picking and pulling. grand start to my new years resolution on moritoriums and well ufos. why wait?