Old 12-30-2013, 06:54 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Welcome back, Mirabelle, I sure missed you! I see you have been very busy indeed! The dresses look as special as what you dd is...very colorful and special person. Good luck on her two jobs, its not easy spreading oneself so thin. I have been there and done that.

Here coming on is a New Year; out with the Old and in with the New. May it be a good one for everyone.

Completing the Irish Mist with Janie is first on my list; we are emailing one another with encouraging words. I have a personal quilt book and magazine collection of a few hundred..maybe as many as five hundred books and magazines. I loved the Elm Creek Stories and discovered two of their quilting books in my collection...one being Sylvia's Bridal Sample; the other is More Elm Creek Quilts. (Need storage unit for this collection!) So I will be joining Anael on her group, and trying to keep up. Also have prepared for the paper piecing venture of Carrie's 50 Stars, to journey along with her group. (They have their storage units already and all 50 paper piecing patterns are run off, ready to do each week.) And the SYE group will continue for a while...our MBs will end in February. Quilting on the Square's Dear Jane in mid-January...since I love Batiks and BOM was also done in regular fabric...I in my insane moment signed up for both... so will start a storage unit for each and keep the shipments together and work on them in my 'free' moments. With the colder than usual winter prediction, it seems like a good idea to hibernate in my quilt room, enjoying the new look and layout and machines.

New Year Resolution: Be kinder to thy self. Think harder about being healthier, worker harder to enjoy each hour and day as I grow older. I think I can; time will tell the tale.