Old 12-31-2013, 06:24 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... what a way to end the year, and start the new, with two great additions! And of course, your great $$$$ windfall! Time for DH to get his own camera .... besides he probably takes pics of smelly fish and you don't want that with your precious fabrics! Safe travels to the airport to get him!

OKSGlad and DublB ... you both hit the mark!

JanRN ... here's one I bet you would gladly work towards keeping .... to sew/quilt more!

CarrieM ... whew! I bet you are pooped as inventory in a quilt shop sounds tiring!! Do you measure all the fabric? I'm sure you will pace yourself between sewing (for mental therapy!) and some quality family time, as the holiday season comes to an end!!

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!!!
.......... and Day for the MiraB Family, down under!

If you are out and about ... travel safely!!
If you are home ... allow yourself to say farewell to the old and bring in the new, doing what you want to do!

Thanks Everyone ... for you are a great group to be!! I am ever-so thankful for all you have taught me about our craft. I know I could never have accomplished anywhere near what I have without each of you there to help guide, support and encourage me along the way!

Here's to the best year ahead for each and everyone of us!