Old 12-31-2013, 11:00 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sometimes, OK, one wonders what normal really IS? that is always my question. Enjoy that noise and confusion because when you get old like I am, it all stops and you miss it...no little ones running around, no one to cook for but DH and many times he cooks his own...and complains about me all the time in a negative way that about kills me, because he fails to notice how many times I do things for him (and think of him) that he never notices.

Carrie, I know you have been super busy lately. You spoke of taking photos of your MBs, then I think you got side tracked by life itself. I did a couple wedges of Alabama this morning....oh, so sweet to put together; maybe I could do two of them????? I will see how busy I get the first week of the new year...it might be doable since I have the stash for it.

When I put all my SYE patterns together, surprise, there were seven sun rays? together...ran off in paper piecing pattern and I think five of the other one run off....wow....no I do not think I what that many of each one to make... Looking at Sylvia's and they look easy enough, at least, the first ones seem to be easy.

Off to pursuit 'normal'....LOL!! Heating up my bathroom to shower in; and thinking of Grandma's path that I grew up with...a longer dash but just about as cold. I'd love to sentence the builder to spend a couple of weeks in our house trying to keep warm in the winter...without extra heaters, etc.