View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Janice McC

Nancia, she's a pitbull and the biggest baby on Earth. She's a bit over 2 years old. We've had her about 15 months but have known her since she was 8 weeks old. She's crazy for frisbee and any tuggy games. She's sweet and gets along well with my old dog but she's afraid of my cat who really runs the house. She was my son's pup but when he had a job transfer to CA, he couldn't take her so we snatched her up and will never let her go. (My other son has what we think is a half bulldog, half boxer. He's a gentle giant.) The wip she's "helping" with is a bunch of depression blocks from the monthly quilting bee swap on this board. My partners have been making them all this year. A few more months and some side swaps, and I'll have enough to start putting them together. I'm crazy for scrappy blocks and these depression blocks from Quilter's Cache hit all the right notes with me. Thanks for asking about both dog and wip!
Originally Posted by nancia View Post
Omg, Janice . Do you have a bulldog? My dd is insane about them. Tell me about your fur baby and the wip on the floor. I hope your sister is recovering well from her surgery, and the family is holding together.
Can't wait to get going on the blocks! This girl needs thinking time, lol.