Old 01-01-2014, 01:07 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

I am in again. I have got to get back with it to start this year off right. I am like others during the holidays, because it was so hard not eating goodies that I shouldn't have with Christmas, my husband's birthday right on that day, and my son's birthday the 21st, and one more birthday to go for my daughter in law on Jan 2. I will be keeping on track on that day if I can at all. I feel over flowing too with to many sweets. I have me some good food now, and for a sweet, I bought some sweet potatoes which are healthier. I love sweet potatoes. I am going to say a prayer today for all of us to be and get healthy if we are not already. I have lupus, sjogren's, diabetes, fibromyalgia etc. so I have plenty of reasons to be doing better for myself, and my family. I know others also have health issues, and I understand how hard it is to do the right things. At least we keep on keeping on. Welcome to the new people who have come to join us.

Happy New Year!!!

Last edited by JuneBillie; 01-01-2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: So many misspellings.