View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:41 PM
franc36

I, too, am addicted to Craftsy classes. I have quite a few that I haven't finished. My goal this year is to complete at least one class a month. My class for January is Re-Piecing the Past. I am trying to finish this class that I started 18 months ago. I had finished 11 of the 12 Civil War blocks in the class, then I went out of town and didn't work on the class anymore. Yesterday, I finished the 12th block and am working on all those 4-patches, 9-patches, flying geese and piano keys that join the blocks together.

Whatever class I am working on, I like the instructor and always learn a new skill. I like the fact that I can view the lessons as many times I need to and at any time. I think I have signed up for 41 quilting classes and have completed only about half of them. Leah Day's first class is the only class that I did not get at 50% off. Jenny Doan's Quilting Quickly and Quilting Quickly II were my first Craftsy courses. I frequently go back to those classes and have made many of the quilts from those classes. I find that I am more likely to finish a class if I purchased the fabric to make the quilt or quilts featured.