View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:26 AM
Elisabrat

thank you Jan! I apologize I thought it was clear all rounds would be 4.5 and then 6.5 but apparently only clear in my head which doesn't do much good. I did not post how many blocks you will need as we all are using different sized centers. If you chose a 4.5 4 patch block it works on 18.5 also you simply need to add one half a block more on the end and its fine. (hope that makes sense a 2 patch to finish it up).

I love the centers you are picking. I want one of this one of that.. see how they all will be different?

The horse batik how cool is that one! wow.. I really think we will have some fun here. I find these to be exciting quilts surely not boring, not rows of blocks with sashing.. totally different and very eye catching. I am going for a rainbow quilt for my grand daughter or trust me I would NOT be using that yellow/orange. like I said way out of my zone lol.. but it will pull together in the end in a rainbow bright kinda way. She is 9 so please take this into account. I am more of traditional type fabric person if it was for me. Oh oh that kitty is going to be so cute! love the use of the Laura Birch fabric. I like her fabric very much yet have never thought of a good way to use it. That cat, that tie, the little squares around it.. oh yeah that works really well. So fun I would hang that right in my dining room next to my goofy cow painting (he is in bright colors with a cat and a snake on his back in sombreros). yes I would