Old 01-02-2014, 07:08 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... brrrrrrrr! That's about what it is here right now, at -19C with a feels like of -30C. And it is to get worse yet! We don;t have it this way all the time, but it seems this winter is going to continue to be brutish! As to how to deal with it, we just do! (with some whining added in!!!!)

Anael ... Cute! Now you have to make one for Bram too! Great job on Swirly Rosie! Your swirls are so even ... great start to a quilty New Year! Looks like you have some fun going on now with the Funky Chickens!

CarrieM ... Beautiful block to showecase all those lovely batiks! You are off to a great start for your RR

MiraB ... oh sure, show us how FEW you have!!! You've got me doing project boxes now. Some are just planned projects, never started, but lets me accumulate the fabrics or extra pattern ideas all together. So as I find something to add, it just slides in and is organized. I was so proud of myself yesterday as I worked on my ancient D4P as I kept putting the fabrics and parts back in the box in between use! Wonder how long this concept of organization will last?

Take care everyone ........... stay warm!!
Of course, that goes for you too MiraB ... don;t turn that a/c up too high!!