Old 01-02-2014, 12:31 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by frenchfryqueen View Post
I was one of the original posters of this tutorial link on QB-- I love that everyone has started making them and it's become so popular. I can only imagine that the original blogger is very thankful for the increase in her website traffic. lol.

I have made several more of these since I found the tutorial, and gave them away as Christmas presents filled with candy and homemade Cinnabon popcorn.

I like to make mine with 14" blocks with 2.5" corners. It gives them a nicely rounded opening at the top. Sula, I love your bread basket idea!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]454395[/ATTACH]

Why yes, my deep freezer does block my back door. lol. It was the only space in our apartment we had to put it!
I am so glad that you found this new project & I just have to let you know that I found your Tutorial right here on the Quilting Board. I liked it so much that I just knew I had to start out the New Year with this wonderful pattern. Thank You for sharing it with us, in our Links & Resources!! I am so hooked on them & enjoying every minute of creating a new fabric box for an upcoming gift!!