Old 01-02-2014, 03:02 PM
wildyard

OK, hi all! I have 2 UFOs that I have decided I will never finish and would like to offer here for trade. The first is an inherited batch of heart blocks; there are 18 that have been sewn to the backing and turned for applique and 22 that are just pieced together. These are all in bright pastels of green, pink, purples and yellows. See photo. I would trade for an equal number of blocks in an equal state of semi-completeness. LOL
Please IM me for more info or to make offers.

The second UFO is much harder to part with, but I know in my heart I will never finish it. I inherited it from my GM and since I am 67, you know it's been around a while. It is 22 hand stitched circles of Dresden Plates and some quarter sections for the corners.
I am not a fan of Dresden Plates so I can't make myself want to finish it. I know it will be better off in a good home with loving hands to bring it to life as it was meant to be. I will take offers for trade on this one as I don't know what to ask for. I tried to show the hand stitching in the second photo but don't think it shows up much.
Huggggggggs and smilessssss........
Attached Thumbnails hearts.jpg   dresdens-1.jpg   dresdens-2.jpg