View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Elisabrat

Ah envy Teresa! and glasses Miriam! wow those will surely be loved and so glad your over there you can not see all my wrinkles with your new eyes! my brother in law had surgery on his eyes and two weeks later came by to see us and he says "wow I didn't know you were so wrinkled!" .. I was only 37 at the time. Grand right? so I say your new eyes can not look upon me only my quilts My mom was wrinkled early too.. in high school my friends used to say she looked like an apple doll. sigh.. skin did not run in my family lol

I have more of your fabric now to work on your quilt Teresa. I think I am going to possibly change up those 16 blocks that are done. I don't care for the green much.. it works with the leaves of Miriams round but not necessarily with the green in your fabric. oh joy. like starting from scratch! ok 50 percent redo.. better now than later. one day at a time!

I hope all of you find your day a good one. I am trying to enjoy the semi clear sky this morning but need to hit wally world oh fun city!