Old 01-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Honchey

Very good to hear from all of you..With all this Winter weather it's good to know that all are safe & sound..oh, and with internet I know what that's like...

I just checked out Ok's Challenge and it's so wonderful..it was a challenge for sure!!!

Everyone's been busy finishing their UFO's so nice to see all the finishes...I'm still plodding along at my own pace and will get them done eventually????

It's a quiet day here.. around 9" of beautiful fluffy snow fell during the night...Icicles are hanging around the house...Dh has been knocking them off with a long broom...The sun is shining...I have no idea of how cold it it outside...dishwasher is running...clothes in the washer & dryer...everything is humming along nicely except the sewing machine...will get to that shortly.. about time after a long hiatus...Have to start thinking about the MB for this month...

Have received a response from Quiltpro...they will need to discuss the matter further as to what we can do here on the board...

Mirabelle, do you have any of the SYES's cutting info before November ? if you do please email it to me when you can..thanks,H.
Have a good day all...H.