View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:31 PM
SandyinZ4

Dear RRRR quilty friends and a happy new year to all of you too! Miriam, I am so glad your eye surgery went well and please know that there is NO HURRY on getting my quilt done. Do it only if you have to start in on projects sooner or later. But, on the other hand, I know how you feel about getting back to quilting. After you make 28 stars for me, you will be a star in my book. Looking forward to whatever you do. I know your work and it will be much loved!
I am working on Brat's round and am trying to decide on taking the braid around corners or do something different. I might experiment with fabric and camera and send my options if pictures will give the idea.
Teresa, lucky you to go off with hubby for a few days of R & R. Have a wonderful time. Tell us about the B & B place when you get back. I have always heard about them but never actually stayed at one. Should be on my bucket list, I guess.
Miriam, I think techy is a word. Sounds good to me anyhow. And Jaba, I missed the post on your getting a new car. Hope it is all you wanted it to be. I think I am done with household chores for the day, changed bed, laundry, homemade ice cream and figured out what to have for supper so off to play with Linda's quilt.