View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 01:14 PM
joyce888
Power Poster

Default Quilts I made for DGKs

I'm finally posting the pics of the quilts I made for the DGK for Christmas.
The first one is a D9P that I posted earlier before the quilting was done. It measures 66 X 100.

The pattern for the second one is "County Lines" and measures 68 X 90. His room is a lime green so I used several shades of lime green with a dark blue sashing. Quilted by me; the quilting doesn't show up in the pics but I did a different design for each fabric and also quilted his name on some of the blocks.

The third quilt is a Timeless Treasures pattern called "Vice Versa" by Alice Kennedy. It measures 75 X 96. Her room is painted the same pink color as the Paris print fabric; so I chose several shades of the pink. The circles are all sewn in using a method that's easy but time consuming. Each circle is meant to be off set from the center. It's an easy pattern, just time consuming. This was my 3rd quilt to long arm and I also quilted KaitLyn's name on one of the blocks.
Attached Thumbnails zacharys-quilt-2013-pic-1.jpg   zacharys-quilt-2013-pic-2.jpg   zacharys-quilt-2013-pic-3.jpg   chases-quilt-2013.jpg   kaitlyns-quilt-2013-pic-1.jpg  

kaitlyns-quilt-2013-pic-2.jpg   kaitlyns-quilt-2013-pic-3.jpg   kaitlyns-quilt-2013-pic-4.jpg