Old 01-03-2014, 03:51 PM
meanmom

I am trying to be on a fabric diet this year in addition to the food diet. My stash is crazy. So today on facebook I followed a link to a new fabric line by Robert Kaufman called lumina. OMG I so need it. THe only reason I didn't order it was I want to check the LQS before I buy online. The only place I found it was Hancocks of Paducah. Beautiful colors.
We are having the family party tomorrow for my DH family. It really annoys me because they will tell me they are coming and not come. Some will never RSVP and show up. I can vary by as many as 15 people either way on who shows up. It could be up to about 55 people. I usually try to have something in the refrigerator or freezer I can warm up quickly if I need to. After the party I am throwing all of the goodies away.
We got about 7 or 8 inches of snow yesterday. I shoveled the driveway yesterday , it was really heavy because there was slush underneath. We might get 8 more inches Sunday night. Woo Hoo! snow day for me and DH plows and makes good money. The high here Monday is -2. Maybe a sewing day Monday. I want to do the Medallion group on here. I need a center block.