Old 01-03-2014, 05:14 PM
dublb

I got my MB from Jeanie! It's sure purdy! I did git it yesterday but didn't see it in the stack o' my stuff till taday. I'll git a pict tmarrow as taday was spent goin', w/DH, tryin' ta git the tags for DMIL's van. (She died last year.) DD drives it. So DH goes & stands in line for20 min.s. First they said that we had ta git the title inta DH's name. So he came home & we had ta find DMIL & DFIL's death certificates & the paper work showin' that DH had the right ta have the title. Then after standin' in line for 15 more min.'s (I went w/him this time) & talkin' ta the lady for 10 min.s, we were told that DMIL's credit Union still held the lien. Had ta run over there & git the lien release before goin' back ta stand in line again for 20 more min's. Finally this lady got everythin' done in a flash! It was 3:30pm & I was hungry 'cause we had been at it for about 4 hours, w/all that lookin' for paperwork & runnin' back & forth. It was just supposed ta be a quick run ta the county tax office after all & we were gonna pick up somethin' ta eat right after that. Then I took a nap!