Old 01-04-2014, 09:38 AM
CindyA

I'm going to plan meals out more frequently this year. It's really bad how often we end up bringing something in or going out just because I haven't planned ahead. Last night I made roasted veges and we all love that. But it does take time to chop the veges. I spent almost an hour chopping. I'm asking for a food processor for my birthday (later this month) so hopefully healthy home cooked meals won't take as long. While I was at it, I pulled out a small Tupperware and threw some of the chopped veges in it so that it's ready for snacking on.

I fell on the ice when I went out to run a couple of errands this morning. I'm not hurt but I think I'll be sore by tonight. We're expecting a little more bad weather tonight but tomorrow it's supposed to get warmer and the guys can get out and try to clear the driveway. It needs to be done pretty early in the day because it goes into shade by early afternoon and starts freezing up again. I have book club coming Thursday evening. I'd feel awful if anyone falls trying to get in.

One of my errands was to the LQS to get my skinny quarters for the next three months. I love them - so I need to win them all back!! They're in today's mail, Cindy.

Here's to healthy choices in 2014!!