Old 01-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

The plan at this point is this....
We will continue here until the end of this month at which point we will begin another thread - dk exactly what the name will be - something with "Jane" - QuiltE and I will start it and there will be an additional Group thread to go along with the new thread.

The new thread will be a place to share ideas, pictures, advice, on Jane blocks, assembly etc.... We will be slightly less structured - although I have to say we've not been "structured" for a while! We have all developed our own pace and we will all be at different levels. We will post a schedule or two in the first few posts that members can chose to follow or not. At the point the new thread is started, this one will be closed to posting, but always open for viewing. There will be a note telling everyone where to continue.

Only one of us will be able to post to the group thread but all will be able to view it. This will eliminate pages of comments and give members one "go to" place for ideas, tutorials, links to helpful techniques that were in this thread along with the block numbers those techniques relate to whenever that is available. Additional information and helpful techniques can be added by one person as time progresses.

I'm thinking about contacting those who started with us on this thread as I have kept an interest list of usernames. This way we will at least let people who dropped out for whatever reason know that many are restarting - or continuing where they left off.

Happy sewing!!
Gus

Last edited by Cre8tvlwyr; 01-04-2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: clarification