View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 12:12 PM
quiltingcandy

It's nice to know that other people do this too. I will buy things and put them away for later and forget I have them and buy them again. At one time I had bought a large pack of rotary blades because they were on sale and I was sure I needed them. Got home, put them away and there was another package of blades still unopened. And fabric - I have bought the same fabric more than once. It's just who can resist a sale? I also have a large supply of sewing machine needles. Finally went to the extreme bought a bead box just for needles. I have all my sewing machine, quilting, embroidery needles separated.

Found a group of marking pens in a drawer in the living room - at one time the table was a sewing cabinet and I thought I had cleaned it out.

When I put my fabric on comic book boards - I was amazed I had over 150 different Christmas fabrics (just bought 10 more) and 80+ Halloween/Thanksgiving fabrics. Who knew there were so many. I didn't count my kids fabric, but I have a couple of boxes. Actually I was totally surprised at how much fabric I do have. Started giving a lot away and it still doesn't seem to be any less.