Old 01-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Maggiemay

I'm off my diet!!! My fabric diet that it! I'd written in the Dec thread that I had declared a fabric moratorium a few years ago. I wanted to work on using up what I had, then putting a dent in my scrap bin. Mission accomplished- I went to make a few things for Christmas & realized that I didn't have a lot left to choose from. I bought some fabric just because I liked it today for the first time in a long time. And it felt SO good!

Be careful out there CindyA! That ice can be treacherous! My sister took a bad fall in her driveway a few years ago & broke her ankle badly. I'm glad you weren't hurt. This is my first winter in OH after 21 years in Southern California & I'm trying to be very careful. And what a winter so far! We have about a foot of snow on the ground & more on the way.

As for today's tip, I do cook most of our meals. Always have. We always ate meals together when the kids were growing up. I felt that the family dinner time was important. So, although I know I am not eating much in the way of processed foods, I do need to up my veggie intake & adjust my portions. I need to drink more water too. A few things to work on this month.