Old 01-05-2014, 06:31 AM
ibex94

Hi all. I'm in. I have more than my share of UFOs scattered about. I would be thrilled if I could get my quilt stuff organized in one place such that I could pull together my stash by color. I'm participating in the 50 Stars project because I need to get my paper piecing talents and fabric coordinating lack of talent developed. In the meantime, finishing up some of old time projects would be nice. I can't find the quilt top I wanted to finish up ASAP but in the process of tracking it down I found another that I was making for my 5 year old nephew that was started before he was born. Sigh. Time to get that one wrapped up, too. I suspect. I have a dresden plate fussy cut fairly quilt top that needs to be finished, too. So off the top of my head my UFO priorities are one quilt top that is ready for quilting (that is buried somewhere), one baby quilt which is in the process of being hand quilted, and one fairy quilt top that needs to be finished (that is likewise hidden somewhere). My excuse for not being able to find the quilts is moving between houses. I am a fabric hoarder but am not usually so unorganized that I can't put my hands on the projects at hand. It's going to be a busy year. Thank you for this thread! Great to meet other UFO buddies. -- J