Old 01-05-2014, 06:46 AM
ibex94

Originally Posted by wildyard View Post
So happy to have all of you with us..... if no one wants to trade with me on my offers, I think my next step will be to put them up on the sale and trade page... what do you all think?
What a great offer! I have nothing to trade but this is a neat way to clear out some UFOs and get inspired by newer projects.

The dresden blocks remind me of my GM quilts she made from family's clothes. Do you know if she was making them from relative's clothes or not? You may want to donate those UFOs to a charity of your choice that has auctions. Folks will pay a lot of money for UFOs at those charity auctions in my part of the world. Two good deeds with your UFOs -- you get them out of the room, your charity earns money for them. If you deduct in your taxes, donations to charities are tax deductable. Then again, you may just want newer UFOs in your room. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I've got my own Dresden Plate UFO, too, lol. It's been years in the making but I am going to get it done this year with the support of this group. --J