Old 01-05-2014, 06:53 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

It is so good to be able to see again, Mirabelle! Right eye is seeing 300 percent better, hard to believe it was that bad. And since I spent so many $$$$$ on sewing tables and machines last year, I am going to enjoy everyone of them this year...especially when its so cold outside and we have to spend $$$$ keeping our 'barn' house warm. Have the stash, have a gallon of Best Press on hand and away I go...in ten different directions!

May have to unsubscribe to a few more quilt-letters, 'cause I am NOT spending $ on any special fabric 'deal' for a while...$ that I do not have. FabShopHop notified me of winning $10. in last October's hop...I wrote the Quilted Crow and passed the winning certificate on to the next person...nothing in my budget for that this month...the shops do the drawings to bring in more monies, with that money amount it never goes very far, and they are hoping to get ten fold back for their efforts of advertisement.

Cold weather and its effects is affecting our visits to QB PC site...less talk here than usual. Stay save and warm everyone , and have a good day.