View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:12 AM
Elisabrat

OK Jan admit it your afraid to get it dirty! lol its a very pretty, very shiny vehicle I might ad. I wouldn't want mud splats on it either but around here its sort of a given at this time of year. the roads are all ice today and I am going to hope that next week we have decent roads for you to drive on. They are horrible today warnings right and left on all the highways ice ice and blowing snow.. not fun. Cold think its negative something currently. sure feels like it its even cold inside and the heater is on. more hot coffee I think!

Sandy love that border and around the corners we both agree is the way to go.. gorgeous! Miriam excited to see those stars! Sandy need any more red scraps to grow out your quilt? I know your trying to kill your scrap piles too.. hard isn't it? everytime I knock some down more grow in their place. Here are my scraps under f4's and bigger than 10" anything smaller is history here I cant grow those piles to the roof (ok I could but I wont) [ATTACH=CONFIG]455059[/ATTACH] praying that my scrappy quilt in the rr will be wiping out these piles but having serious doubts..

Teresa! I am sending on your quilt tomorrow. I had a bit of a challenge finding exactly what I wanted to do. Hope you love it! ps its packaged and ready to go already and duh forgot to take a pic sorry gals!
Attached Thumbnails 1511108_762991300381705_1336400330_n.jpg